If your configured destination choices have events that are tracking client via the browser your destination will container a Web Container Setup step. You'll need to download and import these tags into Google Tag Manager (GTM) to complete your tracking.
Click the Download Pre-Built Web Tags to download the file.
- Go to your Google Tag Web Manager container > click Admin > then click Import Container
- Click 'Choose Container file' and select the .json file you downloaded from the Elevar app
- Choose an existing workspace or create a new workspace.
- IMPORTANT Choose 'Merge' then 'Overwrite conflicting tags, triggers and variables'
🎉 You will now see the tags, triggers, and variables imported in your Workspace Changes! 🎉
- Select Confirm to import the tags.
Concerned about paused tags? No need to worry, these tags are paused based on your configuration. This could be because you didn't select this event or because the event is being sent server-side and the destination does not have deduplication.
In your workspace, select Submit
Updated about 1 month ago