The Real-Time Activity Report shows you a log of your most recent purchase events, including key information such as:
- Order ID
- Products Purchased
- Last Touch UTM Parameters
- Source (web, shopify_draft_order, POS)
You'll also see a visual of your order being passed (in real time!) from Shopify to Elevar to your Marketing Destination.
Real-Time is available in for all accounts using Elevar's Fully Managed Server. No changes to the tracking are necessary.
To see your Real-Time Activity:
- Sign in to Elevar.
- Click Real-Time Activity.
With Real-Time Activity, you can immediately and continuously monitor the effects that new campaigns have on your traffic.
Here are a few ways to use Real-Time Activity:
- View First & Last Touch UTM Parameters all your most recent purchase events.
- Verify that your server-side integration is working. Place a test order on your website. Look in your Real-Time Activity to see that the correct data is sent to the correct marketing destination.
Are there any data latency restrictions?
There are not!
My Real-Time Activity Log is working correctly, but I'm not seeing purchases flow from Shopify to my Channels in the top graphic?
Are you using Safari? The Real-Time Activity graphic has an incompatibility issue with Safari. Try using Chrome or Firefox instead!
Updated 1 day ago