The world of server-side tracking will continue to evolve in 2023:
- More cookie restrictions go into place
- Client-side tracking accuracy continues to decline leaving marketers looking for answers
- Compliance requirements grow
- Consent management integrations adapting to server-side tracking environments
- Marketing platforms offering new API integrations that don't exist today (think "Conversion API" for __)
If you are still exploring server-side tracking then you might want to read these guides first:
- What is server-side tracking
- What is Elevar's server-side tracking (and how is it different than GTM server-side container)
Once you navigate to your My Tracking settings, you'll be presented with a welcome screen and steps to set up your integrations.
You handle all of the configuration of your source (e.g. orders via Shopify webhooks) and destinations (e.g. Facebook Conversion API) directly in your My Tracking dashboard:
We provide all of the advanced configurations you need to ensure you have at least a 95% accuracy in your server-side destinations (plus we monitor and tell you if tracking ever drops below 95%).
Updated about 1 month ago