This release includes the ability to delete shopper data from Session Enrichment, Outbrain as a public beta, Attentive & Partnerize as new hidden developer betas, and filtering out bot traffic from server-side hits.
- Session Enrichment: Submit Shopper Data Deletion Requests [How do I do that?]
- Attribution Feed: Only includes online store orders by default.
- This will allow for quicker attribution breakdown as many offline orders won’t have UTMs associated with them.
- To see all Shopify orders, remove the “web” filter.
- Tooltip for Cost Savings Value on Dashboard
- All Destinations Enhancements:
- Exclude bot traffic from server-side tracking
- Pixel ID validation
- If blocking orders when using a unified checkout, will also block orders tagged with “Subscription Recurring Order” or from the sales channel “Recharge”. Why? Many merchants who are now using a unified checkout were previously using separate checkouts. Thus they have old recurring subscriptions still being created via the old separate checkout method.
- Pinterest - is out of beta!
- Outbrain - is now available in your Elevar app. How to set up? [Elevar's Fully Managed Server Only]
- Partnerize - is now in beta! Please email [email protected] with your Partnerize Campaign ID if you'd like to be a beta tester. [Elevar's Fully Managed Server Only]
- Attentive - is now in beta! Please email [email protected] if you'd like to be a beta tester. [Elevar's Fully Managed Server Only]
- Facebook - Value, content_name, & Content_category parameters included in CAPI AddToCart & ViewContent events
- Google Ads bug fix - ViewItem event sends populated conversion value.
- ShareASale - Send coupon code value with purchase event.
- Round up price values to the nearest cent. E.g. 15.96666 becomes 15.97
- Price values will use two decimal points. E.g. 2.0 becomes 2.00
- Enhancement to make the dl_select_item fire more often when using infinite load collection pages
awcurl parameter for AWIN server-side and
tabcidurl parameter for Taboola server-side.