This release includes Consent Mode for Session Enrichment, updates to the Impact Radius integration, and the ability to order tags/customer tags to GA4.
- Session Enrichment Source now has a Consent Mode Feature. This allows you to choose what consent is required for Session Enrichment to start collecting user information. [How to set up]
- Removed the Errors Captured, Tags with Errors, and Events Imported to GTM blocks in the Dashboard.
- GA4 -
- Send Order Tags & Customer Tags as Custom Dimensions. [Learn More]
- If using Consent Mode, ad_storage & analytics_storage consent requirements won’t be added to the client-side pre-built tags. This way, the tags will rely on Google’s built in consent requirements for ad_storage & analytics_storage. This allows the tags to send anonymized data to GA4 even if ad_storage &/or analytics_storage is denied. [Learn More]
- Impact Radius - Send order-level discounts (excluding shipping discounts) in the OrderDiscount parameter. Include product-level discounts in the ItemSubTotal parameter. Updated OrderPromoCode logic to better ensure order-level discount codes are sent.
- Headless - An update to ensure the referrer value is unique in reconciliation.